HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT POLICY
Nuhas Oman is committed to providing quality services in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy working place for our employees and minimizes potential impact on the environment. We shall operate in compliance with all relevant environmental, health and safety legislation and shall strive to keep our business operations environmentally sound. The health and safety of our employees, customers and community in which we operate is paramount in all we do.
- Promote environmental, health and safety awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner by imparting training education and information about environmental, health and safety issues that may affect their work.
- Employ safe technologies, operating procedures and emergency plans to prevent injury and ill health.
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable.
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable so as to prevent pollution to the maximum extent.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
- Strive to continually improve our environmental, health and safety performance and minimize social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental, health and safety policy in light of our current and planned future activities.
Mahendra K Sharma